Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Little Bit of Heaven

A Little Bit of Heaven

There is no smell in the world like that of a sweet plumeria, it is like a little bit of heaven. It makes me happy to walk by the colorful trees, in full bloom, and inhale their wonderful fragrance.

 It was a rainy day yesterday, but I did enjoy a stroll on Kalapaki Beach while eating gelato from Papalani (lani, means of heaven) Gelato. Macadamia nut, to be exact. Enjoyed an evening with my friend and made some new friends as well.

It is amazing to see how God works. My friend is going through some things, which I have also been through. So, in turn, I am able to help her through them. God knew that I would be coming onto the Island at this time, and that my friend would need me. I am so happy to be here and to continue following in the footsteps of God and His will for my life.
Philippians 1:6 “I am confident that the Creator, who has begun such a great work among you, will not stop in mid-design but will keep perfecting you until the day Jesus the Anointed,our Liberating King, returns to redeem the world.”

A full day is planned with my friend - we are going hiking and hitting up the beach!
Mahalo for visiting,
Kaileia

1 comment:

  1. Awesome sharing, honey. Way to be used by God to minister to others! He is continuing to perfect you by using you to minister to others.
    Those pictures look like professional postcards... The colors - especially the pink ones - are incredible.
    Love you. Miss you. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete